Sunday 13 February 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am so sorry I haven't been around much lately.  There are a lot of things going on around the PBG household.  Some good, some bad.  But, mostly exciting. 

One of the things I have been working on is the fact that starting in a few weeks I am planning some serious home redecorating.  I have been daydreaming about colours and new furniture.  I can't afford a lot right now so the major change will be paint.  I will be repainting most of the house (with a little help from my brother I am hoping).  Here are some of the things that are inspiring me as I work through my new design.


I can't wait to get it all finished.  I love interior design.  I will be sure to take lots of pictures along the way so you can all see the transformation.

Do you have any design ideas or suggestions for me?  Leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment