softball sized ball of pizza dough
2 cups spinach
1 cup mushrooms
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp of oil
salt & pepper
2 tbsp basil pesto
1/4 cup of Monetary Jack cheese, shredded
1/4 cup of Feta cheese cubed
- Pour oil into pan over medium heat and add garlic.
- Add mushroom and onion and saute until golden.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take mushroom mixture off the heat and add 2 tbsp of basil pesto and mix thoroughly until all filling is coated.
- Roll pizza dough to approx. 1/4 inch thickness. Try to roll the dough into a circle. Mile was more of a triangle but I made it work.
- Scoop filling onto one have of the pizza dough and top with cheeses.
- Fold over the top of the pizza dough and press edges together to make a pocket. Make sure the edges of the dough are fully sealed or your yummy filling will ooze out.
- Back in the oven at 375 degrees for approx. 15 minutes or until the crust browns and the filling is heated through.