Monday 15 November 2010

Suprise!!!

My weekend was a surprise party sandwiched between a roadtrip and zombies.  How was your weekend?  My weekend started with a 3 hour drive to Barrie so I could be a guest at a surprise party for one of my very best friends.  She lives far away, and I don't see her often.  But, we can go months without seeing each other and strike up a conversation like we just spoke yesterday.  This is why I love her and this is why I drove 3 hours for one night.  Because she deserved it.

Her two very best friends did a great job at arranging the surprise and decorating the house.  A good time was had by everyone.  Between the food, the chatter the drinks and the cake it was an all around good night.

The drive.
The road (in roadtrip)

The friends
The dancing!  Woot!
 
The Birthday Girl in all her glory!



The food















I stayed overnight at a friends house then met with the birthday girl and some new friends for breakfast.  Then it as back on the road for the 3 hour drive home.  I was home around 3pm but needed a nap if I was going to make it through the rest of the day.  I am in my thirties - I can not stay up late like I used to.  After a nap, a shower and some dinner it was time for zombies. 

The new AMC series "The Walking Dead" is so good.  I have to admit I am a zombie movie fan so this weekly program is right up my alley.  Scary, gory, suspenseful and awesome.  If you aren't too afraid to watch you should look for this program on AMC.  Sadly, it is only 6 episodes but hopefully they bring it back for another season. 

I am off to bed.  This is a busy, busy week at work and the days are getting longer as the deadline gets closer.  I need my sleep if I am going to be able to focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment