These turned out OK. They were a little crumbly so I think maybe a full cup of the sweetened condensed milk might be make them hold together better. They taste pretty good however. Not too sweet and the coconut flavour is not over powering at all.
1.5 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup chopped dried apricots
1 cup chopped dates
1 cup chopped hazelnuts
2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
These couldn't be any easier to make. Just dump it all in a bowl and mix.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Press into a lightly greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until just lightly golden around the edges.
- Cool and cut into 10 bars.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for a few weeks or in the freezer for a few months.
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 53g
Dietary Fiber 6.5g