- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp organic brown rice syrup
- 3 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the peanut butter, brown rice syrup, and vanilla.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Stir well and immediately add in the rice cereal, chocolate, cranberries and chia seeds.
- Stir very well until cereal and add-ins are fully coated with the peanut butter syrup mixture.
- Roll the mixture into seven good sized balls.
- Place the balls onto parchment paper and freeze for 5 minutes and they are ready to eat. You can keep these chews in the freezer in a sealed container.
Total Fat 6.0g
Total Carbohydrates 13.4g
Dietary Fiber 1gSugars 8.8g