Thursday 20 January 2011

Things that Make PBG Happy

The weather here has been dull, cold and dreary lately.  So, I decided to bring some sunshine in the house in the form of bright yellow tulips.  Aren't they lovely? 



These brightly coloured lemons and limes also brighten my day.  I like to keep them out on my window sill so I remember to use them when I am making my lunch for work or my dinner at night.  I made some sweet lemon curd a few weeks ago with some extra lemons I had that were going to go bad.  Yum!


Yuuummmm.  Meringues.  I don't think I need to say anything else.


Look at that face?  She is nothing but trouble most of the time but she can turn on the charm when she wants something. 


I just started reading this book and so far it is pretty good.  I joined a friend's book club and we meet to discuss this book on February 15th.  Reading with the pressure of a deadline is a little stressful.  But, I am looking forward to meeting to discuss my thoughts about this book with the ladies. 

I have also had the pleasure and luck to make a new friend recently.  While I just met this person a few weeks ago I feel like I have known them much longer.  These are just a few things that are making me happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment