Friday 10 December 2010

Snowman Soup

Sounds tasty, doesn't it?  Ok, I don't really have a recipe for Snowman Soup.  But I did have a very yummy mug of hot chocolate today.  See...

 And the best part is...I made it myself.  That's right!  That edible art is a PBG Original creation.  As a member of the Social Committee at my office part of my job is to ensure that there are lots of treats available to everyone in the office as often as possible.  My co-workers are food fanatics and they love themselves some treats.  So, when the holidays rolled around it only made sense that the Social Committee would pump up the treat quota. 

My co-worker and fellow Social Committee member Alison came up with the idea to give everyone in the office a Holiday mug.  We added a candy cane and a poem and dropped them on everyone's desk this morning.  Now, if that wasn't good enough we brought in all the fixin's for the perfect mug of hot chocolate - whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips, sprinkles, cinnamon sticks, peppermint flavouring, vanilla flavouring, chocolate syrup and caramel syrup.  It was a Hot Chocolate Buffet and it was spectacular.

My perfect creation included mini marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate chips, sprinkles, coloured sugar and a splash of peppermint.  I was amazing!!  And the best part was that I made it myself.  It looks like it could have come out of a Starbucks advertisement, doesn't it?

I think it is safe to say that most of my office mates were happy with this week's Holiday surprise.  I can't wait to do it all again next week.  I won't tell you now, but I think everyone will be happy.

Does your office do anything fun to celebrate the Holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment