Friday 15 October 2010

PBG Pups: Mrs. Bella

Guest Post by Bella.

Hi there!  My name is Bella.  My mom calls me lots of names.  Bella.  Bells.  Hells Bells.  Miss B.  Nice to meet you.


I am a Catahoula Boxer cross and I live with my mom in London, Ontario.  I don't mean to toot my own horn but have you ever seen a paint job as gorgeous as mine.  And my blue eye always catches everyone's attention. 


Whenever I am out with my mom on a walk or at PetSmart friendly people are always giving me compliments and telling me I am a pretty girl.  I can't really argue with them...I am pretty cute. 


The life of a Catahoula Boxer is pretty easy.  I spend a lot of time cuddling on the couch with mom.  My favourite spot is right between mom's legs when she is trying to watch TV.  So warm a snuggly.  I have to admit, mom is a pretty good snuggler too.  I am sure she loves it as much as I do.  Who doesn't love a good cuddle?  And besides, how could she resist this face?


My job is to guard the back yard and I take it very seriously.  It is my job to make sure we have no one trespassing in the back yard.  The worst offenders are squirrels.  Man, how I hate those darn squirrels.  Grrrr!


Well, I gotta run.  I have places to go and things to do.  Very busy.  Very busy.  Thanks for stopping by my mom's blog.  You might see me around here once and a while.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment