Thursday 14 October 2010

The Winds of Change

There are some things going down in the PBG household.  Big things.  Scary things.  I am doing my best to deal with it, but I don't think I am doing a very good job so far.  But, I keep telling myself that change is good.  Change means progress.  And while I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now I know it is there. I just have to go a little further into the tunnel..a little further...I can do it.  Maybe a flashlight would help?


So, what does a foodie do when she is given lemons?  She makes lemonade.  Well, I really wanted a lemon drop martini but I settled for a fruit plate instead...but it has a lemon yogurt dressing so it's kind of the same thing.  Ok, not really.  But it was still good.


This beautiful salad has a mix of plums, peaches, kiwi fruit and raspberries.  The dressing is a 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt mixed with lemon juice and agave nectar.  I sprinkled some chia seeds on top for good measure and dug in.  Very refreshing!

How do you deal with big change?  Do you embrace it?  Or does change scare you?

No comments:

Post a Comment